This website is owned and maintained by the CCC(Q) Limited trading as Dogs Queensland of 247 King Avenue, Durack, QLD 4077 (“Dogs Queensland”).
If you access or use this website, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions stated below. Your entrance to the Dogs Queensland website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of usage.
Dogs Queensland reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions of usage of its website at any time without prior notice.
The Dogs Queensland website must be used for lawful purposes only and you may not use this website for any purpose that is contrary to law or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
Content of the Dogs Queensland Website
Copyright in the material and graphics on the Dogs Queensland website is owned or licensed to Dogs Queensland and is protected by Australian and International copyright law and treaties. The material may only be used in the manner described below:-
- You may make a copy necessary to browse the Dogs Queensland website on your personal computer;
- Unless stated otherwise, you may download and / or print one copy of material on the Dogs Queensland website for research or personal use;
- You may not change any of the content of the material on the Dogs Queensland website;
- Dogs Queensland Member Bodies and Affiliated Clubs may reproduce the content of the Dogs Queensland website in whole or in part provided that Dogs Queensland is acknowledged as the source of that content;
- The content of Breed Standards originating from canine controlling bodies located overseas is reproduced on the Dogs Queensland website with their permission though Dogs Austraalia. These bodies are noted at the top of each Breed Standard and include the Kennel Club of England, the Federation Cynologique Internationale (FCI), the American Kennel Club (AKC) and the Canadian Kennel Club (CKC). These Breed Standards can only be reproduced with the express prior written permission of Dogs Queensland. [Dogs Australia and Dogs Queensland wishes to gratefully acknowledge the Japan Kennel Club and Dogs New South Wales (formerly Royal New South Wales Canine Council) for their waiver of copyright over illustrations used in their own earlier editions of illustrated Standards; to the National Breed Councils, Breed Clubs and individuals who contributed drawings; and to the work done by Dogs Australia Breed Standards Coordinators, in research, negotiation and putting it all together.]
- Reuse of the content on the Dogs Queensland website for any other purpose than as stated in these terms and conditions is prohibited; and
- A request for permission to reproduce the content of the Dogs Queensland website, otherwise than as stated above, must be made in writing and will be considered by Dogs Queensland on a case by case basis.
Dogs Queensland subscribes to the principles set out in the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles which govern the handling of personal information. In particular, where Dogs Queensland obtains personal information from persons using its website, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and other contact details:-
- Dogs Queensland will not disclose that information to third parties unless ordered to do so by Court Order or with your prior written consent;
- Dogs Queensland will only use that personal information for the purpose of providing you with information considered by Dogs Queensland to be relevant to you or with direct marketing material;
- Such personal information may be stored in both hard copy and electronic format at the office of Dogs Queensland and will only be accessible to Dogs Queensland staff in the course of their employment for the purposes referred to in 1 and 2 above;
- All reasonable endeavours will be made to ensure the confidentiality of this personal information; and
- The records containing such personal information will be destroyed when Dogs Queensland considers it is no longer necessary to retain them or if you make a written request to Dogs Queensland.
Registered Breeder Directory
Registered Dogs Queensland Breeders can place paid advertisements on the Registered Breeder Directory.
Dogs Queensland makes no representation or warranty, express or implied for advertisements provided by Registered Breeders.
Your use of the Registered Breeder Directory is solely at your own risk.
The Registered Breeder Directory may contain links to third party content, which we do not warrant, endorse, or assume liability.